[19-12-2019] The registration for UQ20 is available at the Converia server.
Please note that our preferred method of payment is by credit card (secured). The VAT number of TUM, and address of the beneficiary are printed on your invoice. You will obtain the invoice electronically (PDF) in your conference account after the registration has been completed. If you cannot pay by credit card, payments by bank transfer can be arranged upon request.
[posted on 31-10-2019]
- All fees are quoted in Euro (EUR).
- If more than one price group applies in your case, you may select the cheapest price group.
|Early (until 15.02.2020)||Regular (on or after 16.02.2020)|
|SIAG/UQ Member||420 EUR||520 EUR|
|Member (SIAM, ASA or GAMM AG UQ)||430 EUR||530 EUR|
|Non-member, mini-symposium organizer or speaker||490 EUR||590 EUR|
|Non-member||550 EUR||650 EUR|
|Student (Ph.D. or M.Sc.)||190 EUR||210 EUR|
|One-Day||260 EUR||310 EUR|
Registration fee includes
- Attendance of the Scientific Sessions (including the mini-tutorials) and Poster area during all conference days
- Business Meetings (open to SIAG/UQ members or GAMM AG UQ members)
- Certificate of participation
- Coffee breaks on all conference days according to the program
- Congress Material (with personalized name badge)
- Attendance of Poster Session (snacks and coffee / soft drinks provided)
Important Dates and Deadlines
Online, Early: EXTENDED to on or before 15 Febuary 2020
Online, Regular: on or after 16 February 2020 until 27 March 2020 inclusive (EXTENDED)
On-site, Regular: 24 – 27 March 2020
Online registration will be available in December 2019 at the Converia webpage.
On-site registration hours will be posted in the conference program.
- All payments must be made with a credit card (secured). We accept Visa and MasterCard. We regret that we are unable to accept payments by bank transfer.
- On-site registration is available at the regular rate.
- Participants wishing to register as M.Sc. or Ph.D. students are requested to upload a proof of status (matriculation certificate or signed letter from supervisor; in English), either directly after finishing the registration, or anytime later in their account on the Converia server.
- The student rate is not available to post-doctorates.
- Fewer days of attendance do not result in a price reduction. One-day registration is available for either of these days: 24 March, 25 March, 26 March, 27 March 2020
- Non-member attendees who are employed by a SIAM Corporate Member or Sponsor organization may register at the SIAM member registration rate.
- On or before 02 March 2020: full refund (minus 50 EUR processing fee)
- On or after 03 March 2020: no refund
- No-shows will not be granted a refund.
- Registered participants may nominate a substitute participant by 02 March 2020 (free of charge).