All fees are quoted in Euro (EUR).
|Early (until 31.01.2020)||Regular (on or after 01.02.2020)|
|SIAG/UQ Member||420 EUR||520 EUR|
|Member (SIAM, ASA or GAMM AG UQ)||430 EUR||530 EUR|
|Non-member, mini-symposium organizer or speaker||490 EUR||590 EUR|
|Non-member||550 EUR||650 EUR|
|Student||190 EUR||210 EUR|
|One-Day||260 EUR||310 EUR|
Registration fee includes
- Attendance of the Scientific Sessions and Poster area during all conference days
- Business Meetings (open to SIAG/UQ members or GAMM AG UQ members)
- Certificate of participation
- Coffee breaks on all conference days according to the program
- Congress Material (with personalized name badge)
- Attendance of Welcome Reception and Poster Session (snacks and drinks provided)
Important Dates and Deadlines
Online, Early: on or before 31 January 2020
Online, Regular: on or after 01 February 2020 until 15 March 2020 inclusive
On-site, Regular: 24 – 27 March 2020
Online registration will be available in December 2019 at the Converia webpage.
On-site registration hours will be posted in the conference program.
- All payments must be made with a credit card (secured). We accept Visa and MasterCard. We regret that we are unable to accept payments by bank transfer.
- On-site registration is available at the regular rate.
- Participants wishing to register as M.Sc. or Ph.D. students must upload a proof of status (matriculation certificate or signed letter from supervisor; in English) directly at the time of registration.
- The student rate is not available to post-doctorates.
- Fewer days of attendance do not result in a price reduction. One-day registration is available for either of these days: 24 March, 25 March, 26 March, 27 March 2020
- Non-member attendees who are employed by a SIAM Corporate Member or Sponsor organization may register at the SIAM member registration rate.
- On or before 02 March 2020: full refund (minus 50 EUR processing fee)
- On or after 03 March 2020: no refund
- No-shows will not be granted a refund.
- Registered participants may nominate a substitute participant by 02 March 2020 (free of charge).