Back Staff Wanted from 19 - 27 March 2020
At the SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification in the Buildung of Mechanical Engineering at the TUM Campus Garching
We are recruiting student assistants (m/f/d) to help with the local organization of the SIAM Conference on Uncertainty Quantification (UQ20) at the Garching Campus of TUM. If you study in a degree program with connections to UQ, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or CSE, then this could be an interesting experience for you!
- Where? TUM, Building of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering (Garching, Boltzmannstr. 17)
- When? 19 March till 20 March 2020 and 23 March till 27 March 2020
- How much? 11,20 EUR per hour (without degree) 13,00 EUR (with Bachelor’s degree)
The job can be carried out as mini job (450 EUR) with flexible working hours. We expect you to work for ca. 50 hours within the time period above.
Depending on your skills and qualifications we will assign the following tasks to you:
- Attendance in the lecture halls and seminar rooms, assistance to speakers
- Handing out of name badges and conference bags
- Packing of conference bags
- Registration and Information Desk, Cloak room
- Assembly and disassembly of conference furniture / putting up posters and sign-posts etc. (does not require lifting of heavy loads)
- Assistance at the poster session
- Technical assistance